Monday, August 17, 2009

Trading spaces

I'll give you what it feels like to be in my shoes, and how it fucken feels like being put second. I always had a jealousy issue. Bitches these days gotta understand, whats mine is mine, not yours. I don't even know who to believe, the bitch who told me or you. You make things even worst when I confront you about it. I just wanna hear those calming words, "Of course not, you're the only girl. Don't you cry, it's gonna be okay." Just those simple words, would just make me feel 10x better. But nope, it turns into a fucken tantrum. Pretty much like how a 4 year old would handle it. Urgh, I really wish the world never invented the the private calling, thing. My life would be so much easier.
"I'd rather trust a woman's instincts, than a man's words." -Unknown.