Monday, August 10, 2009

DaddyHjv

Today's the day you might leave me for 4 whole months. And I really hope you don't. So there's some things on my mind I would like to tell you before you go. Just in case. You're literary my favorite-est person in the whole wide world. You're always there for me when I need you most. Basically your there for me when I'm in need of, anything. You always look out for me, and you're the type of person that I can always count on. Even down to the tiny little things, I can count on you. When I'm lost, you're there for me. When I've got nothing to do, your always there to me out. When I'm sick of my songs, you're always there to tell me new ones. & when I'm about to do something I'm not suppose to do, you always pop up in my mind telling me, "to be a good girl." Kekkekeee. You're gonna always be my big strong Daddy, and I'm gonna always be your little "babii", no matter what. ('= Now that's a promise, I'm willing to keep. So Daddy, if you really end up leaving me. I'm going to really really miss you. You have no idea.