Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My looks

People always ask me...why do I take so long to get ready? Well here to prove it to you, I gotta go through a lot of steps. And this is just hair & make-up. Image my clothes & body too. So lettttmee break it down for yah- My face. I'm that type of girl that has that white ass pale face, with a brown sparkly bronzer & a touch of blush on my cheeks. I don't do much to my eyes besides that thick black eyeliner cat tail, a little mascara, and just a light peachy eye shadow just to blend it out. My hair, if you ask me If I tease it, I actually don't. I don't even use a comb to do my hair. I just blow dry, and straighten my hair, and I use my hands just to "puff" it up a little, & of course that bobby pin to keep my bangs from getting into my face. And you know girls, a lot of hairspray. Haha, Christy Huynh says I'm the reason why we aren't gonna have an O Zone layer anymore cos of massive usage of hairspray. My lips, as you can see I've got these big nigga lips. I can't work the red lips, but I think I can work the really pinky pink look. I just have this really nice pink lip stick that I use then I go over it in a pink lip gloss. Around my corners of my lips, Its really really red, I have no idea why but its super red. So I take my foundation sponge and I go around it just to cover it up. So yep, that's the "Queenie" face.