Thursday, August 13, 2009

New POV

For you noobs, POV means point of view! Haha, just kidding. I'm a noob myself, I just learned "POV" on urbandictionary the other day. So today, mhmh. Me & Christy, busted like 10 missions, and we accomplished every single one! One including putting in the mini fridge inside my room. I love my room, it has everything you can think of besides the A/C ];< WELL FINALLY, Christy takes me out for crawfish. It was MHMHH, yummy. Evey thing went well til the check came out. Then we found out we were fucken 2 dollars short. LMAO, I looked at her & shes like panicking and I go fuck it Christy, lets fucken run it. We got up, walked out as if nothing happened, and the moment we past the door. WE RAN TO CARLS JR. Fucken funny shit, it was the highlight of my day. Now that's what you Partner in Crime :) Christy Huynh, all day eveeer'daaay! Well I was thinking, a whole lot lately. About meat and what an animal had to go through just to get on my table. And today I thought about it even more, when I was eating the crawfish. It was just there, on its back all dead. It made me feel so, urgh. I really even could enjoy my meal. It was just so sad, I don't even know why. Then it made me realize all of the other things that I ate, and all of the animals that had to die cos of me. So I Sydnee Queenie Le, will be going vegetarian for the next week & if I can, I wanna go longer. I know how it feels like when you get hurt, maybe not physically but mentally & verbally. So I'm trying to put myself in their little "feet".