Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Over booked

So this Saturday the 15th. Oh boy oh boy. Why am I so careless about the times? We need more hours in the day, I swear. I have like 3 things going on. And its like really big events that I can not just not attend. So I have Dianna Nguyen Uncle's wedding at 8am, baby's family picnic at 2pm, and then I've got Christy & my kickback at 5. What am I suppose to do? I guess I can't really make it to Dianna Uncle's wedding, but I'll be sure to take her out another day cos I promised her I would come and help out,('= And mhmh. I guess I'm gonna go to the picnic, and come back before 5. And if I'm late, Christy can watch over everything. LMAO, she makes me laugh how she thinks shes the Queen. We all know, I am ('= Isn't that right, Christy? + Ladies who I invited to my kickback, make sure you tell me if you could make it or not, ASAP! Cos so far I have 12 girls. The more the better :)


HyphhyHOANG (7:59:45 PM): HOMEEEEGIRL
HyphhyHOANG (7:59:47 PM): WHATS RONG? =[
^ I love my homeboy. When my status changes from nothing to ")'=", he's always the first to ask/see if I'm okay :)