Wednesday, August 12, 2009

T-shirt

I'm sitting here just about to tell you that I wanna end things. Not end, just wanting some space. A little room to breathe for a bit. Yet I come over in my closet, I look inside. I see the t-shirt that you gave me of yours. I put it on, I realized I missed you so much. Whats wrong with me? How come every time I'm about to tell you what I want, you give me that sweet talk of yours, and you turn everything around. "Hes the King of mixed signals, and I'm the Queen of second thoughts." I found that line today, It made me think about you cos its so true. Its one thing now, and another thing next. Just fuck it. Fuck it all. Fuck every thing. Fuck the compromise. Fuck the fighting. Just go with the flow baby. Stop planning out things. Stop saying things, and making promises me can't keep. I know we can't. We never follow through to what we say. Just be happy for what we're doing one day, and stop worrying about the next. We both know we're gonna always love each other no matter what. And I'm so positive that you're the boy that I'm going to marry one day when I'm 34. No kidding. I just wanna kickback and have fun. There's just something about you that makes me fall for you so hard, but the pain you caused me I can't take. But I've fallen hard enough to not even care anymore. Right now, we have no trust in each other. So you know what baby? You've got a long way to go to prove it to me. And so do I. But I know I can earn your trust. I just know it.