Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Worst

I had the worst phone call with you, Calvin Minh Nguyen. When you come back home, I'm going to tax you so hard, you're gonna regret pissing me off. I'm going to like attack you with so many kisses, you won't even be able to breathe. I'm going to like hug you so tight, you can't even move. I'm going to like pin you down, and I'm going to make you tell me reasons why you love me, and if you don't, I'm going to take you a feather & tickle you till you do. THAT'S HOW MUCH YOU PISSED ME OFF. Tomorrow you better make it all better]:< I really hate today, I really tonight. Writing this out, makes me so relived. The only best conversation I had with you today baby, was when you sang to me.

calvieDAelephant (10:14:43 PM): aye aye shawtyy
calvieDAelephant (10:14:49 PM): put your sweet little thing my waay
QUEENIEsydnee (10:15:18 PM): Why don't you come my way, baby ?
QUEENIEsydnee (10:15:19 PM): ('=
calvieDAelephant (10:15:26 PM): i aintt really tryna spit no game
calvieDAelephant (10:15:30 PM): i just really wanna know yourr namee
calvieDAelephant (10:15:31 PM): (:
QUEENIEsydnee (10:15:39 PM): Oh so thats what you want?
QUEENIEsydnee (10:15:44 PM): I'm Sydnee, but you can call me tonight <3
calvieDAelephant (10:15:48 PM): LMAO
calvieDAelephant (10:15:52 PM): i will babe
^ IM's like this from you, just make my day. We need more of these.

Over all tonight, I just wanted to like talk to you & have those laughs. But we didn't and I got upset. I kept on trying, but you kept on getting mad. After like a half an hour talk. I gave up & so did you. So I'm not gonna even try.. cos I know even though we might be fighting right now, tomorrow it's gonna be fine. Cos we can never stand being mad at each other for long. That's one of the things that I love about us,(';