Sunday, August 9, 2009

Surprise!

I HAD THE BEST SLEEEP EVVVVEER, last night. I didn't wake up in the the middle night, and I slept past 8:30am, for like the first time this week ('; I guess my stress level went down a bunch and there hasn't really been anything on my mind. So that's probably the main reason why I can sleep now. But my gay ass big brother Tino, wakes me up like half an hour ago, around 10 and told me to come outside. I go outside and I see a new car. He just bought a new Honda Accord, its a old car though but it's still new cos we just bought it. If that make sense. He said he's going to drive that car only to work and his Acura TL, is going to be his weekend car. I heard him saying it has to do something with the miles or whatevs. He pinky promised me if I'm going to be good girl, which isn't that hard for me to do, he's going to give me this car in the next couple of years. Its gonna be my first car ('= So all of those plans of me saving up birthday, Chinese new years, & Christmas money to buy my car are long gone! So its good bye 1997 Honda Civic , and hello 2000 Honda Accord! Did I mention, this summer was the best summer I ever had? If I haven't, I'm gonna say it now. HAHA.

Body kit, rims, eveeeeerr'thaang. You sexy beast =));