Saturday, August 8, 2009

10:49pm, Mi lovee.

I just had a great talk with you baby ('= Even when he tells me he isn't gonna call me as a punishment cos I kept on complaining. He still does it just to make me happy. ('; In just the next 4 minutes, that 8 days is going to turn into 7. Just another day less I have to wait. & Pfft. I'm so not being a loser and counting down all of the days til your coming home ... okay so maybe I told a little lie! But who hasn't? I've never ever been so excited, ever!
I know we're going to have days where we don't wanna talk to each other. I know one day I'm going to give you the silent treatment. I know one day, you're not gonna call me when you actually tell me you're not gonna call me. I know those days are gonna come. It might not be soon, cos I really hope it doesn't. But I know it will. But you know what? I think I'm going to actually suck it up. Because it doesn't matter if you're not gonna talk to me for a day. It doesn't matter if you don't talk to me for 2 hours, or even 2 seconds. I'll always be happy, because baby- I have my whole life to talk to you, I have my whole life to be with you, <3