Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I have really fallen in love ...

with you, Smart Water!

Dear Mother Nature,
Why do you give California such hot weather?! Its seriously frying me up. I'm just sitting here, and I can feel myself sweat. Can you please just cool it down just a little? Like kick down a TINY notch. Cos the hot weather is seriously getting to my head. I've been such a bitch lately cos of this damn weather ];< That's all I'm asking for right now, its just a simple request. Just to make it less so fucken hot. Thank you. Love, Queenie.

I'm sorry to everyone who I've been bitching too or acted like a bitch towards them. Gawd this weather just, Urrrgh. I wish it was winter, where you can snuggle with the one you love, and get warm :) That sounds really good right now. I miss my baby. Sigh sigh* Why can't he just understand that it hurts me. Why can't he just call, and we can finally talk it out. I'm so confused. I'm so lost. What happened to me being strong? Hes my weakness. All of the walls I put up, he always ends up knocking them down...)'=