Friday, August 7, 2009

So was today a good day?

My PartnerinCrime; Christy is FINALLY taking me out tomorrow and shes buying me yummy crawfish. We're gonna go to Crawfish house! Even though that place gives me tummy aches after, I gotta go through the pain JUST for her('; unceunce CHRISTy (4:28:14 PM): yes, i dont keep my words on other things, but i do keep them for crawfish < Christy if tomorrow you bail out on me, I'm going to use this against you. You promised!

See we can't stay mad for to long
This thing we have its just to strong
Even when we don't get along
We always come around
Its just me, you, we, us, together, apart, whatever, until its done.
Leave just to come right back again.
Leave just to come right back again ...

This song always reminds me of us. My world revolves around you. Whatever we do, we end up loving eachother more. Through all of the fuss, through all of the fighting. I'm glad how we turn out today. This summer was just a setback. I love you baby.