Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sick once more

I have the worst headache right now. And I know its nasty, but I just puked twice ];< I feel like I'm sea sick, but I wasn't even on a boat, & my tummy all icky feeling. Gawwd. What is up with me. I always get sick, nowadays. This is like the second time this summer. I hope it goes away quick, cos summer is almost going bye bye. I hate the feeling of being sick. All I wanna do is sleep all day long . Sigh sigh. Well today, Christy didn't even take me out for Crawfish, but we had some yummy Del Taco. I even paid for everything ('; Haha, oh yummy!

BABYBOYCMN, I love you a whole lot. And I'm missing you like crazy right now. But your always so busy and you never have a chance to talk to me ];< You're always playing your "pew pew" games, and I'm always like getting myself ready. You like playing games more than talking to me)'= Watta bad baby. I'm just kidding. I think its so cute how you always win games just for me. I'm always in your mind, always. We need to find a time where its just me & you talking, with no interruptions, ('= God baby, this never felt so right. Its just another 8 days til you come back home. And to be exact another 192 hours. I counted :) I miss your tight tight bear hugs, & your warm yummy kisses. And I know you miss mine too. But who ever said that they were ever faraway? Mwaah :-*

The list of things we need to do together BEFORE summer ends;
-Go to an Tuesday Angel's game
-You sleep over at my house
-Go out & have dinner together
-Have 4958958 million alone dates
-Swim in your pool :)
-Go to the beach
-Shopping
-Eat com ga at 1.99
-Watch a movie @ my house
-Watah a movie @ your house
-Make a C-walk video together!!!
-Take a nice long walk at the park
-Take a nice long walk around the neighborhood block
-Do some goodloving (';
-Go to Chuck E Cheeses!
-Make breakfast, lunch & dinner
-Bake a cake/cupcakes/brownies
-Visit DaddyHjv!
-Build a bear @ Build a Bear w/ Mama Helene♥
^Haha , I can't think of anything else ]:<
But I'll sure think of more later!