Friday, August 7, 2009

ZzZZzZzZzZz

I'm up so early. Its so crazy. I can't even go back to sleep. Yesterday was such a fun day, I loved every single moment of it. Till I got home and then I found out my DaddyHjv, might go away. That basically messed up my whole night. But its just a 50/50 chance that he might leave. I really hope he doesn't. Lets hope God listens to my prayers for the next couple of days. I was so tired, I knocked out by like 10:00 last night. Then around 12, I just woke up again. Its been happening to me a lot. And I wake up around like 4am in the morning again. Whats wrong with me, why can't I sleep! I guess there has been a lot of things on my mind lately. I hope he just makes the right decision and doesn't regret it. Cos I'm giving him my whole heart, while hes only giving half. Sigh sigh * I hate how I'm impatient, I hate how I've got such a jealousy issue. What to do .. what to do.

My baby sister Julie Le is leaving today to Florida for 5 fucken days )'= Imma miss her like crazy. Even though its only 5 days, I'm going to feel like something is missing. When I've got shit to handle, she won't be there. When I'm in desperate need of a ride, she won't be there either. When I'm bored out of my mind, she won't be there to talk to either ];< Babyguh came to visit me last night before she would leave today. Sigh sigh. I was I was like small enough to fit into her luggage and go with her. I'll miss you! <3 I can't wait till you come back home. I lovelovelove you. :-*

Last night;
Sql- Shes not that pretty right? I mean look at her
Jl- In that picture she looks cute.
* Clicks on picture to enlarge
SQL & JL- EWWWW WATTTTAA FUCKEN UUGGLY BITTCCCCCCH !
^ God I'm going to miss these convos with you ];<