Sunday, August 2, 2009

Resting.

I'm so sick. I've never felt this sick in my life. My whole body aches. There's a fucken bruise on my ass, and I can't lay down straight. My voice cracks. My arms are so sore because I've been laying on my sides. I cough, and then those yucky mucus shit comes out. Its filling up my throat )'= My left nose I can breathe! My right, has so much shit in it, I can't breathe at all. So I'm like depending on my mouth & left nose to breathe. And I sound like a man. I've been stuck in bed since like 11 this morning. I had to wake up for Church for the first time for the last 4 weeks. Mommy has been lazy to go, and she finally went this week. I hate stupid old guys who check out me & my sister; Shirley every time we walk pass. At least have some respect, we're in God's house. Urgh. After this. I think I'm just gonna lay in bed and watch Disney Channel all day long. I don't even wanna stay on. I'm so tired. & I'm so sore. All I want right now is Mama's home made hot hot tea w/ lemon on the side. After 6 days straight going out, I think today I'm just gonna stay in the house and rest. I gotta get myself better for tomorrow. Its my baby Julie Le's party! And we gotta party "hard". But the way I'm feeling right now, I don't think I can. )'= Well back to bed. Current favorite song; Back Again - Andre Merritt