Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Paul "Dj Peewhee" Le.

You have made such a big impact in my life. Words can't even describe the love that I have for you. You've always been there for me. Through everything, always giving me second chances, and I always end up messing it up. You're the closest family member I have. It gives me chills every time I think about how me and you share the same blood. I'm so thankful that the world gave me such a wonderful cousin. After reading what you wrote about me, I took the time and I thought about how much "shit" we went through. & I finally realized that I'm always the wrong one. You were just only doing whats best for me, but I was so greedy, I was so stubborn I never listened. I just continued what I was doing, careless about how you would feel. I always tried to hide things from you, knowing that sooner or later you're gonna find out. I don't even know why I even did those type of things, but I guess that's part of what growing up means. You learn from your mistakes. And Paul, you made me realize all of the mistakes that I made. I finally understand why you "scare", and give me "lectures" all the time. Its not because you hate me, its not because you're bored and have nothing else to do. Its only because you care, and you love me. You telling me all of this doesn't effect you, I only effects me. And I would like to thank you, thank you for everything that you have done for me. I love you Cuhhz, always and forever.