Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mondays.

The fever, bloody noses, constant coughing, and unable to breathe sickness finally went away ('= I woke up this morning around like 12pm, and I got ready right away. Julie came to pick me up around like 2! Then Christy & I, stopped by Roger's house. Kekeke. I saw my Kevin Ha<3 After like 3 weeks without seeing that felluh, I miss him. Even though we only hung out for like 20 minutes, cos that loser had to go home! Well Christy & I was hanging out at Roger's house for a bit, then we walked back out to Boiling Crab to go eat for Julie's dinner. Yummy Cajun fries & the hot wings, my favvy! Then we took cues, drank tasteas, and walked around. Then my DaddyHjv, came to pick me up & we hung out for a bit then he drove me home ('= He gave me the longest lecture!];< I think hes the first person I like hearing/getting lectures from though. Cos at the end of the day, I always learn something new! I think today was a pretty good day. I bonded with everyone, and everything went great. ("; Well night night world. Going to bed soon. Another great day tomorrow to look forward too. P.S. Happy 14th Birthday Julie Le <3 I love you baby!